This barn originally stood on Rte 22 in North Branford CT and was built in 1838. This is the first barn George Senerchia dismantled it and then reconstructed
it in 1977.
This barn originally stood in Wallingford CT and was built in 1818 by Aaron Hall. George Senerchia dismantled it, then reconstructed it in 1986 in Northford CT
and is his workshop.
This barn built in 1928 originally stood at Cloudland in North Haven CT. It was dismantled in June of 1990 and reconstructed in 1991 on Forest Rd in Northford
This barn originally stood in Albany, NY and was built in 1790. It was dismantled and reconstructed in 1990 in Northford CT.
This barn is a George Senerchia original and was built in 1994 in Underhill VT.
This barn is a George Senerchia original built to store barn lumber. This barn was built in 1997 and stands in Northford CT.
Northfort Timber Framers
254 Old Post Rd
Northford, Ct 06472
Web ViewMobile View